Our professionals ensure your heat pump or HVAC system’s efficiency, function, and mechanical parts are in excellent working order.
Need a regular HVAC service or want a specific problem diagnosed? Our dedicated team is just a call away. EPS are here to take care of it all.
Regular maintenance saves you money on power bills in the long run. Ensure your HVAC and filters are in tip-top condition and pump clean, healthy air.
We recommend cleaning out your heat pump or HVAC regularly. Our experts provide advice to help you keep your heat pump or HVAC system in good shape.
- Clean your entire system (including unit filters, vents, grills and outer covers)
- Clean and disinfect evaporator and condenser coils
- Clean fan blades and scrolls
- Check for and eradicate rodent or bug infestations
- Test and clean drain pipe or condensate pump
- Test system in all modes and advise of unusual signs
- Test air temperature output for accuracy
- Test for gas leaks and advise on more refrigerant if needed
- Replace remote batteries